Atlas' Eye

Atlas' Eye

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dreamcatcher

I have a secret,
and I'm dying to share
Would you care to know
what it is?
You make think
I'm crazy or
just a bit hazy from
lack of sleep
or poor nutrition
It may even be
superstition in your eyes
but I've come to
realize that He
visits me in my dreams
Foolish as it may seem,
I've heard His voice
Felt His touch as
I've slept
He's crept into my room
or my midday nap
many times before
I wasn't sure if it was
really Him until
His fingers brushed
my flesh or His
voice called my name
But's always Him,
one and the same
Sometimes I don't
sleep well,
the swell of longing
heavy against my breast
He has come and laid
all REM demons to
rest with just
His aura at my side
I hide in His protection,
as He bids me
"Baby, sleep easy and
dream of Me"
Comforted by His
being there, and
without a care of
demons, dragons and such
I rest well, and
am grateful for His
soothing touch
I love Him for this,
so very much...


No comments: